On July 12, 2016, the Chino Hills City council declared a Stage II Moderate Water Conservation Alert, affecting all Chino Hills home residents and their water usage.
Watering days are now assigned by street addresses:
- Residential addresses ending in even numbers may use water on Mondays, Wednesdays and Saturdays.
- Residential addresses ending in odd numbers may use the water on Tuesdays, Thursdays and Sundays.
- Non-residential addresses may use waters on Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
Watering sessions should not exceed 15 minutes per watering station in Chino Hills, CA with an exception for drip or micro spray irrigation systems which can be in use for up to 30 minutes. Regardless of street address or irrigation system, watering between 9AM and 6PM is prohibited.
Some additional stage II restrictions include:
- The application of water on sidewalks, driveways, parking areas etc.
- Repairs of any leaks must be fixed within 48 hours of notification by the city
- The usage of hose without a shut off valve
- The filling of pools shall be done on specified days based on street address
- The serving of water at restaurants unless the customer requests it
For additional information about the Stage II Moderate Water Conservation Alert in Chino Hills, contact the water conservation hotline at (909) 364-2850.
The conservation of water has become an important goal for the city of Chino Hills council and their residents. If you would like to receive more information about homes in Chino Hills, contact Erika Shinzato, top real estate agent in Chino Hills (91709) and surrounding areas at (714) 485-3998.