The Chino Hills, CA city-wide Home Improvement Grant Program provides eligible homeowners with grants to help revitalize their homes.
This includes these following improvements: exterior paint, driveway (concrete only), door and window replacements, roof repairs, fencing, garage door repairs exterior structural repairs, and/or drainage or septic system.
Eligibility depends on the following:
- Homeowner must own and occupy the single-family residence for at least a year.
- Gross annual household income cannot exceed 80% of the San Bernardino County median income adjusted for family size:
- The property must be in the City of Chino Hills.
- All property taxes and assessments must be updated and the property must not have any recorded property of income tax liens.
- A state and city licensed contractor must perform the home improvement work.
- Grants are a “one-time only” per household address
For more information about the home improvement grant program, call the Community Services Department at (909) 364-2710. They are located on 14000 City Center Drive. They are open from 7:30am-5:30pm on Mondays-Thursdays and 7:30am-4:30pm on Fridays. For information Chino Hills homes, contact Erika Shinzato, top real estate agent in Chino Hills (91709) and surrounding areas at (714) 485-3998.
Information Packet link: https://www.chinohills.org/DocumentCenter/View/11680
Grant Application link: https://www.chinohills.org/DocumentCenter/View/11679